Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Your prayers are needed!



Please pray for our friend, Ginger, and her family. Ginger has cancer and the decision has been made to stop treatments and bring her home to be with her family and to have Hospice in to help. Please click on the link on the right of my site to read her story. She is a fighter and such a beloved person! Someone told me today, "the Lord on only picks the best for his garden." Here is a photo of our some of our staff at work wearing yellow for Ginger and one of our some of our tailgating group. We took this photos to send to Ginger on her website. Ginger, we love you and you are always in our hearts and our prayers!! (NOTE - they photos are fuzzy...sorry. Can't see me in the FSU photos because of Keith's big head:) In the one of us in yellow, my eye is very swollen...that was the day I learned I had a scratch on my cornea! It's the purpose of the photo that matters)

No comments: