Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Priceless Moments











Most of you know that I have a friend, Amanda, who is also a photographer. She photographed Owen's Baptism weekend and she did such a fantastic job! Here are just a few of the many amazing photos she took throughout an amazing weekend! Owen is also featured on her blogspot page - there is a link on the right of our page - Amanda Hammerli Photography. Thanks Amanda!!

ALSO - formal "thank you's" are in the making but I wanted to say another "Thank-you" on behalf of all of us for the precious thoughts, prayers, gifts and visits to be with us for Owen's Baptism. It was such a special weekend, and Baker and I are just touched that family and friends came from near and from far to be here for Owen.

1 comment:

Amanda Hammerli said...

The first photo of Owen and Clayton (sorry if I got his name wrong) is my fav! They look so much a like. I also love love love the ones of Owen and your dad. You can really see a connection between the two of them. Lets get together soon!