Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Very Big Day!

I was a big day in the Wright house yesterday (Well, evening I should say). First off - Owen peed in the potty!!!! I am not going to start formally potty training him until about 2 weeks. We have a bit of traveling to do and I want to wait until he is at home with me everyday.We have been putting him on the potty periodically before bath just to get him acclimated to it. Last night, when Baker was running his bath, he did it!!! He was SO PROUD! I was in the kitchen and I heard lots of noise and clapping and praise in the bathroom so I knew he had been successful! He immediately said "YEAH! Good boy, Owen! I want Jelly Beans please!"

Also, Liza Baker slept through the night - well, over 7 hours. I fed her at almost midnight and Baker had to wake her after 7am to feed her. After he fed her she went right back to sleep. I am so proud of her!! She didn't ask for Jelly Beans :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY for everyone in the Wright family. Sounds like you guys are doing great. I am so glad you started blogging again!