Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Girls Trip/ Boys Trip



Liza Baker, Lisa, Lucy Clay and I took a fantastic trip to Destin recently. It was so nice to get out of Tallahassee for a few days and relax, sit by the pool, eat delicious beach food and SHOP!! It was Liza Baker's first "Girls Weekend" - the first of many, I am sure. We had no agenda and no concept of time....it was perfect! LB is a great shopping partner and of course, her Godmother Aunt Li is the EXPERT and is teaching her to master the art of outlet mall shopping and retail therapy at a very early age. Liza Baker got to wear her tutu swimsuit...love it! I am so grateful to Lisa and Lucy Clay for a WONDERFUL get-a-way!

While we were in Destin, the men took off to the beach at St.Theresa and had a great time as well. Owen went sailing for the first time and I have to tell you, I was a nervous wreck about him being on the boat at first!! I was so excited, though, to hear that he had an awesome time! Baker said he had so much fun! There were even dolphins within arms reach of the boat (BIG Fish he says) and I can just see Owen now loving it! They even taught him to say "I'm on a Boat!" I think that the dads had a good time out on the beach by the fire when the kiddos went to bed. I wish they had taken a camera!!

I am sure this will be the first of many girls/boys weekends!

1 comment:

Maridith said...

Oh how fun!! Girls weekend already and she isn't even 1 years old!! She is off to a great start. She looks SO ADORABLE in that swimsuit!! My goodness she is a cutie!!

Love ya!