Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And then there were four...

Maridith - I hope you are proud of me! I have FINALLY gotten around to updating our blogspot! It's been FOREVER since I updated our page and so much has happened! Our family has grown. Our daughter, Elizabeth Baker Wright "Liza Baker" was born March 25 of this year and she is amazing! Owen, now 27months old, is the coolest big brother. Liza Baker weighed 6lbs, 13oz and was 19inches long. She came early, in my 37th week, just like Owen did. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful family! Baker continues to work very hard with BMC and I am very fortunate to be a stay-at-home mom/wife now. I am still on maternity leave with Liza Baker but after next week will have both of my babies at home with me. Owen has been attending an amazing pre-school this past year, which we will miss, and after the summer will start a 3-day a week morning program. Owen calls his sister "Isa." I love it when he wakes up or comes home and immediately looks for her saying things like "Where's Isa? There she is...there's my sister!"

My goal with this blog is to journal and document some of the fun and interesting moments in our lives and to help keep in touch with our family and friends. My girlfriends have been very good at keeping up with their blogs and I was GREAT at it with Owen. NOW the test is to keep up with it. Wish me luck....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay Donna Marie! I was so excited to see that you have posted! Welcome back to blogland. ;-)
*We certainly missed you at the reunion!

Maridith said...

Holy Cow!! Look at you, you posted. I am so proud of you!! Keep it up!!
I love Owen he is such a sweet heart!!
Love ya!