Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Owen's first week!





I can't even believe that Owen is a weeks old today! We are just so blessed! This kid is amazing!!! He has been doing great at home! Nursing is going much better now that the supply is plentiful:)!!! He is sleeping so well at night - we have to wake him to feed him every few hours. Baker has been unbelievable! He gets up to feed just like I do and I bet he has changed more diapers than I have, as well! He is the perfect dad! and Owen loves him so much! We go back for a weight check at the pediatrician Wednesday, and hopefully he has gained some weight back...we are pretty sure he has since he is now nursing so well and eating ALOT!! He is opening his eyes more, smiling and grinning and always reacts to mine and Baker's voices which feels so good!!! He is not a big fan of being naked or sponge baths but loves to cuddle up in his green towel after the bath. He is such a good baby! I can't get enough of him! It's so true that you never knew you could love someone so much! We already could never imagine life without him!

Owen has had so many wonderful visitors, calls, flowers, cards and gifts! We are so grateful to everyone for being so generous and so kind to us. We appreciate it more than you could know! Come and visit us soon!!

2 comments:

CharGrill said...

Donna he is darling! How cute! I'm glad to hear he is doing so well, and you, too I hope!
Love the pictures - wish i could be there to see him...maybe i need to plan a trip! Take care, i'll talk to you soon!
Char

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! What a handsome fella' I'm a little partial to the name Owen myself.