Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thirty-One


After lots of thought and prayer, I have decided to share my life, time, and home and sell Thirty-One. I wanted something fun to do from home on the side and was SOLD after my first expereince with the product and come on, who DOESN'T love personalized gifts!!! Thirty-One comes from Proverbs 31 where is a described a "Virtous Woman" The Proverbs 31 woman was a wife, a mother, a friend, a worker, a homemaker...like many I know. I feel I have so much to learn from both the Thirty-One company and from the Proverb! The products are amazing and they are not only ADORABLE but AFFORDABLE but very practical and useful! I am GRATEFUL to my friends and family who I know will "Celebrate, Encourage and Reward" this endeavor! Happy Shopping!!!!
Please look at my website link and tell me what you think. I welcome input!!! Let me know if you are interested in booking a party...hostess rewards are VERY rewarding!!

www.mythirtyone.com/donnawright

No comments: