Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just not good at this but I PROMISE to try!












I am really not good at blogging! I say I "don't have time" but I guess it doesn't take long and it IS a good way at keeping up to speed on each others lives (for those who are not obsessed with using Facebook like I admit I am). CONFESSION-I was going back and adding things to Owen's baby book and I had to come back to my blog page because that's were I recorded it all!! Since I last wrote we have been to wonderful places, lost a loved on (Baker's Step Father, George) traveled some, celebrated in Liza Baker's Baptism, started a good football season, friends birthday parties, and more than I could explain! I will put some photos up from the past few months then just start from where we are today...happy and home:)

2 comments:

Maridith said...

YAY!! You are back on blogland!! So glad you are doing well. I was just thinking about you and missing you!! Love the picks of the kids!! So adorable.

Maridith said...

picks= pics. Sorry