Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

TGIF...I think??

Before I vent about all the not-so-good things that have been going on, I must say that I do know GOD is good and he is ever present in our lives! I am blessed beyond explanation with such a great husband (who has gone above and beyond this week) and my beautiful kids and such a wonderful family and our friends that are family!

Well I guess it all kinda started when Liza Baker got a bladder infection (I wrote about that earlier) and then Owen got Pink eye and I had been feeling kind of cruddy. Well my crud turned into a bad sinus infection and bronchitis - YUK!! That, of course is easily remedied with good strong antibiotics (which will probably make me kind of crazy for 10 days but whatever...bring it on). My biggest prayer request if for my baby girl. Today we took Liza Baker in to have further testing to follow up with her bladder infection (babies typically shouldn't get those.) We learned that she has renal reflux (where due to some valve/ureter malformation, her urine goes back up into her kidneys....that's a no-no. So we will have to follow up with a pediatric urologist to decide the best way to treat it. She was so brave during the procedures!! Please pray that her doctors will guide us down the right, best path of treatment for our little gal. We found this early so with treatment she is going to be just fine.

We are attending a memorial service for a friend tomorrow. Our dear friend Mike tragically lost his sister. Mike and Lucy Clay have been such good friends to us so we only hope that we can offer them enough support through this rough time.

Hoping that the weekend will bring us lots of sunshine and positive things!! Lord knows, I need a reprieve!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are praying for your family and sweet baby Liza Baker! Love you!