Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Say a prayer for my sunshine


My little sunshine is getting over a bladder infection (as if pink eye wasn't enough). Last week we took her in because we noticed some symptoms and high fevers. My brave girl had to have a catheter and injections ....it was rough! However after getting some good antibiotics in her system she is much better. Please keep her in your prayers as she as to go Thursday for some ultrasounds and other tests to make sure all of her urinary "plumbing" is where is should be since she is so little....or young rather. Speaking of which. When we went to the doc last at 13weeks she was 13.2 lbs and 23 in. Still 50% for length and Yes 80%til for weight. I love my plump princess! By the looks of this pic, she is healthy to me!!

No comments: