Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

I just want to say a very special "THANK YOU" to all of my friends and family who have so thoughtful to call and write with their support on my journey back to work. It means so much to know that I am in your thoughts and prayers. I am so blessed to have such a a wonderful support system! Baker, especially, has been even more amazing than usual! This weekend he cleaned the house, kept Owen while I worked Saturday and Sunday, came home early for me to have a much needed happy hour on Friday, gave baths, took extra feeding shifts, and changed even more poopy diapers. Today he brought home BEAUTIFUL roses for me for my "First Day of School." I appreciate this more than I can explain!! I couldn't me the mom that I am without the help and support of my friends and family and Owen's AWESOME dad!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Donna I am glad things are working out so well for you and your family. Owen sounds like he is doing great with the new adjustments and I know the school you are teaching for is lucky to have such a wonderful addition to their staff! Take care - Jill

Maridith said...

Glad things are working out!! Isn't it wonderful to have an excellent support system? It makes life so much easier! Hope your first week with the kids is going well. Maridith