Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

"La-La-La, Owen's World"

My best friend, Maridith, has a portion of her blogspot that she calls "Lawson Talk" - her daughter. So, I decided I would steal that idea and tell you about the things we are "saying in Owen's World. We are making girgling noises on command, we can say "Mmmm" when we eat, and we also make a sound that sounds just like "Hi." His Jump-a-Roo makes an elephant noise and he can make that noise (and that face) and it's HILARIOUS! We are sitting up and we can do the "Super Man" position on command when we hold him in the air. He learned how to hug and kiss (big nasty wet ones, of course) He's FULL OF ENERGY!

The title of this blog post is prompted by our new favorite thing...ELMO!! Owen is crazy about Elmo. I have never seen such a thing. I let him watch the Sesame Street episode that I TIVO each morning while I am cooking dinner each night and he watches it from his seat or jump-a-roo. The kid goes CRAZY when Elmo's segment comes on. I do a pretty good Elmo voice and he thinks it's the best thing ever! He can be on the other side of our house and hear Elmo's voice and will immediately start looking around and laughing. So, I guess we know what to ask Santa for this year! (Personally, I think "Mr. Noodle" is a bit creepy, but whatever - it makes the kid happy:)

1 comment:

Maridith said...

I love the new section. Love all the new things he is doing. When Lawson was 18mo old her Christmas was nothing but Elmo! Have fun! That voice gets really annoying after the millionth time listening to it! And you are right Mr Noodle is creepy!!