Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day





My first Mother's day couldn't have been much better! I have been looking forward to this day for so long and it was simply perfect! I was treated to a special day, special cards, special gifts, special brunch and got to spend this fantastic day with Owen and Baker - my special men! I am so grateful to be a mother, to have such a wonderful Mother, and to know so many wonderful mother's and call them my friends. I have heard that the bond between Mother and Child is like no other.... I totally understand that now!

Owen celebrated is 3 month birthday Sunday as well. He is becoming more and more curious with every day. He is also becoming more and more verbal each day! He laughs so loud! He thinks spitting up is hilarious! Thank goodness we are over the cold and cradle cap...yuck!!

No comments: