Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Extra TLC





My precious boy has had a yucky cold this week and I am learning about how much it literally hurts as a mom when your child doesn't feel well. He is a trooper and for the most part, this cold hasn't been too bad, but when I know he feels bad I just hurt all over! So, he's been getting LOTS of extra TLC from me this week. It is, however, such a good feeling to know that I can "make it better." Even though he is under-the-weather, Owen continues to be so much fun! I find myself laughing at him all the time. It's like he knows when I need to smile or laugh...he just giggles and knows that my sour mood can be turned right around by his "cute factor!" He is such a joy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Owen is precious and I hope he is feeling better soon. It was great to see you! Take care - Jill

Maridith said...

Hope he gets to feeling better!! I am so excited to see you next weekend!! Love, Maridith