Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Funny man!





Well, 11 weeks into motherhood and it's more fun, more exciting (and often more tiring) than I could have ever imagined! Owen is laughing out loud and it's so funny! I am glad he thinks I am so amusing. He loves it when I talk with something in my mouth (like my glasses, the burp cloth or his pacifier). He loves when I play peek-a-boo with my sunglasses and when I kiss his belly and sing the "naked baby" song (yes, the naked baby song). He loves his tongue and is so entertained by it and by watching it in the mirror that hangs from his play gym...hours of entertainment!! He is still sleeping through the night from about 10pm to 7am, so he's rested and FULL of energy and so happy first thing in the morning. We have lots of fun then! He smiles so much, but I still can't resist his sad face. Owen has the cutest pouty lip!!! Now while the fun times are really fun, this kid does have a set of lungs on him! When he screams, he screams and I am surprised my family and friends in NC haven't heard it from down here:) He hates to be burped! He has started spitting up more so we burp more frequently. He does not like his meals interrupted! He's just too funny - he has me in stitches most of the time!

2 comments:

CharGrill said...

what cute pictures! glad you both are doing well and having fun! i hope you can both make it up here in may! love, char

Lucy Clay McGehee said...

He looks so much like Baker in this picture. The fact that he is acting silly doesn't help!