Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter







This past week has been filled with fun! Owen is growing and changing everyday and he continues to amaze us with what a good baby he is! He is still eating well and sleeping well. He only gets up once during the night to eat,around 3:30 and is so close to sleeping through the night!! We spent the afternoon and evening on Saturday next door at Austin and Lisa's for Austin's birthday and had a great time! Sunday, Owen went to church for the first time and was a big hit! The last time we were at church, 6 weeks ago, I went into labor that same day. It was Feb. 10th and people were commenting at church that day about how uncomfortable I seemed to be...sure enough, I went into labor that night and Owen was born on Monday, the 11th!! He was so cute in his Easter outfit! Just yesterday, Mimi (Baker's mom) arrived and is here to visit and help put until Friday morning. I am sure we are going to have a great time!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Donna I love the pictures. Owen is growing so fast. You look great!
Take care, Jill

CharGrill said...

Donna, you all look great! What nice pictures. The kids were not with us on Easter, so we don't have any cute pics to post. They are with us this weekend though. I'm sorry i couldn't answer when you called last week - it was a busy week. I'll try to call you Friday (my day off). Take care,
Char