Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

10 weeks to go!!


Hello! We have been to the doctor quite a bit lately! Owen is doing GREAT and is about 3.5 pounds now! I, however, have been a bit puny! I found out I have gestational diabetes (yuk) but we are hoping we can manage it with diet...we will know for sure next week. I have had a yucky virus this week, so I haven't felt as great as I have been, but I am over the hump. Owen is "sitting" VERY low causing a bit of discomfort (but who doesn't have discomfort in the last trimester, right?? I am supposed to be off my feet as much as possible because the cervix (called prolapsed cervix) is so low. At least it gets me out of some housework! I am definitely in the nesting period! I can't seem to stop doing things at home and am anxious about the house. Baker did a FANTASTIC job painting Owen's room...a sage green. He has been working overtime to re-arrange the house. Don't know what I would do without him! We are so excited about Christmas and looking forward to some time off to relax, enjoy Christmas and attempt to celebrate my 30th birthday (Christmas Day!!!). We are getting some of the BEST gifts in the mail from family and friends and we appreciate them so much!!! Owen is going to love all of his cool things!!! We are just so anxious to meet him!!! Baker loves talking to him and feeling his reactions, and we can tell all of his positions and actually feel his feet, bottom, head, etc. It's so cool!!! Isn't his profile PRECIOUS!!!!! More to come...

No comments: