Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Congratulations Austin and Lisa! & Baby Update



This past weekend, Baker and I hosted a Tailgating Themed wedding shower for our friends and neighbors, Austin and Lisa. We all had a great time! It was held at Mosley Station - our famous tailgating spot! They are getting married in February in Ft. Lauderdale. Austin lived across the street from me the first few years in Tallahassee and I guess he just missed us so much that he moved out to El Destino (across the street again) this past year ( ha ha). To explain Baker's outfit: The theme for the FSU/Duke homecoming game was "Back in Black" and FSU (finally) won another game in their black uniforms. He wore his UGA hat while Georgia and Florida were playing, but he switched to the Garnet and Gold after that game ended:)There is a photo of Baker and me as well as one with Austin and Lisa.

I also had another check-up this week. Owen and I are doing great! His heart rate was 145 and I (we) are measuring about a week ahead ( I asked if that meant I had gained too much weight, 15 pounds, and he said "not at all!") Owen is moving around even more and his movements can be felt (and seen) about 2-3 inches above my belly-button (which has NOT protruded yet, thank goodness!) Several of our friends have had children in the last few months, so when we play together - Owen always kicks when I have someone else's baby on my belly - jealous already! Tomorrow I may let some friends (children) paint my belly like a jack-o-lantern for Halloween....

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Donna, I'm so glad things are going well! I know you can't wait to hold that baby! You will be a great mama, and I know you will have no problem potty training!! I'm so jealous! Will y'all be home at Thanksgiving? We'll be home for the week! Maybe we can see you then!

Christy N said...

Congrats!! Okay, so I finally figured out how to get to your blog from mine. I enjoyed catching up on your family. I am so excited for you!!

Love, Christy Neal (White)