Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have to pee!!!


We are almost 19 weeks and doing great...except the fact that I am having to get used to having to go to to the bathroom ALL THE TIME!! I am averaging 6 times at night (waking up...and waking Baker) Thank goodness I have a bathroom in my classroom or I would never be in class! Guess this is just the beginning! All you mothers know exactly what I am talking about:)

I am feeling the baby move quite often, which is really cool. However, sometimes it gets kind of annoying...like when the baby is doing his/her aerobics on my bladder! The past few days the baby has been on the right side of my belly. Sometimes my stomach even looks lop-sided. At times when I bend over, I feel like I am going to squish the baby. I guess we are just getting used to our new size and shape. We are so anxious to find out (next week) if we are having a boy or girl. I am thinking "boy" and Baker is thinking "girl" - the good news is that it is one or the other!

For those who keep asking...I attached a new picture of me and my baby belly. Hard to believe we are half-way there! Thank for all of your prayers and support! I know they are heard.

No comments: