Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

Baby on the way!

Baker and I are very excited to announce that our first child is on the way! I went to the doctor for some routine bloodwork- I have been on medication to help the process for about 6 months now. I was having tests to start the next round of medication when low and behold, I didn't need it! Baker was out of town, so I had to wait almost 48 LONG hours to tell him in person. We caught the pregnancy very early, so we had to follow up with blood tests to make sure all was well, and it is! We had our first ultra sound last Friday, and measured at about 6 weeks, so that gives us our first tentative due date of February 29, 2008 ( Leap year Day)! Please keep us in your prayers throughout the pregnancy. We are thrilled and very excited to share this with our friends and family!

No comments: